Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

The First Post

I love reading blogs about people adopting from Uganda.  It gives me insight on what to expect.  Sooo... I felt like if I was going to be reading other blogs, (which there aren't nearly as many as Ethiopian adoption blogs) I figured that I should write about our own adoption experience.  We are not very far in.  We are leaving our current Ethiopia program to go after a little girl waiting in Uganda.  Everything has to be redone.  Even our home study.  I had hopes that she would come home by the end of this year, I'm now expanding my hopes to the beginning of next year.  After being on the Ethiopia waiting list for 27 months, I may be able to handle it!  Anyway, with that being said, I'm moving away from my old Shutterfly blog (https://witharmswideopen.shutterfly.com) to this fresh, new blog. 

1 comment:

  1. happy to be able to continue to follow your journey as you switch programs and pursue adopting this little girl, I'm hoping for all the best for you and her during this process!
    can you please add a follow button to your blog so I follow and get updates when you post? thanks!

    ReplyDelete