“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” - R.W. Emerson
Sunday, July 27, 2014
What's the hold up?
I wish there was no hold up, but when is there not a hold up in the adoption world? The new Universal Accreditation Act has kind of thrown us in a whorl. We would like to begin our home study, but some people we are working with don't have all the new accreditation requirements yet. We THINK we might have it figured out, but I have THOUGHT that probably three different times now. I'm hoping we can do a home study through another provider which should take care of our problem. I would like to get through this seemingly simple first step so we can move on and update our immigration paperwork... the next hurdle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment