Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Happy Birthday, J!

Happy Birthday to our precious Ugandan girl!  She is officially six today. She happens to have the same birthday as one of our sweet little extended family member's, "N-girl".  N-girl is one today!  I have a special present for N-girl.  If you happened to follow along on our previous blog when we thought we would be adopting a 0-2 year old from Ethiopia, you would have seen some cute little shoes that I fell in love with. Check these babies out!

 
Aren't they so cute!?  As cute as they are, they are much too small for a six year old girl.  So, happy 1st birthday, N-girl!  These shoes will look adorable on your little feet.  But it doesn't end here.  I went on the hunt for a replacement shoe for J.  I think I was pretty successful.  The same company made a similar pair two years later.  Here they are...


I know the photo makes them look almost the same size, but they are actually nine sizes bigger. So happy birthday to both girls.  Hopefully next year we can celebrate in America together. 







No comments:

Post a Comment